A Little Hair Loss Setback: Pura D'or and Apple Cider Vinegar

A Little Hair Loss Setback: Pura D'or and Apple Cider Vinegar | DiscoveringNatural


If you have not read my introduction into testing Pura D'or for Hair Loss, please read about it here.
I have used it with success for the past one month. Here is how I normally use it:





Today, I decided to try doing an Apple Cider Rinse using Bragg Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, water and peppermint oil. The purpose of this rinse mixture was to aid in dandruff treatment. I have done this test in the past and shampooed afterwards with SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo. I have never experienced so much hair loss as I did today.

Here is a comparison of my last wash day shown in the video above and today's wash day
A Little Hair Loss Setback: Pura D'or and Apple Cider Vinegar | DiscoveringNatural

As you can see, the size almost tripled. In addition, my natural hair was extremely stripped, hard feeling, and tangled. After shampooing with Pura D'or Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo, I use SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner to condition and restore the moisture. Left it in for 3 minutes and directed on the package. Then proceeded as shown in the video above.

What I have LEARNT:
Never use Apple Cider Vinegar rinse in conjuction with the Pura D'or Shampoo. It works okay with a hot oil treatment 

Comments

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. แชมพูแก้ผมร่วง

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing