NOVEMBER 2016 NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS EMPTIES



I have missed doing these monthly empties on the blog. I do post regularly on my Instagram page, DiscoveringNatural, so make sure to check that out.

Here is what we used up and how we used them.

JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME BLACK CASTOR OIL ARGAN OIL
Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil Argan DiscoveringNatural

I mainly used product in 3 different ways.
1. Hot Oil Treatment
2. Moisturizing
3. Sealant

I absolutely love this product especially for Hot Oil treatments. My hair always feels rejuvenated.
Click here to find where to buy it

How to Use It



JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME PURE NATURALS COCONUT MILK & HONEY
JAMAICAN MANGO & LIME PURE NATURALS COCONUT MILK & HONEY DiscoveringNatural
This shampoo is VERY moisturizing. My hair felt soft and not stripped after using this product.
Click here to find where to buy it




MY DNA HAIR BUTTER
To read about how we used this product, click here

ELAINE HAIR & BODY HIGH POROSITY CONDITIONER and DEEP CONDITIONER
To read about how we used these products, click here

SHEAMOISTURE JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL TREATMENT MASQUE

We use this as our protein treatment. Lil Sis's high porosity hair LOVES this product.
Click here to find where to buy



SHEAMOISTURE 10 in 1 HAIR MASQUE


This is our holy grail deep conditioner of choice.
Click here to find where to buy



Have you used any of these products before?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer