How to Use Essential Oils in Natural Hair Regimen for Healthy Hair

How to Use Essential Oils in Natural Hair Regimen for Healthy Hair


I will be showing you how I use My DNA® Life Naturals™ Essential Oils in my natural hair regimen to promote healthy hair growth and also to style my dry natural hair.
All products are available at Sally Beauty Store and your local Beauty Supply stores. You can also find them at mydnacurls.com

The Jamaican Black Castor Oil line is a great line because Castor oil promotes hair growth and also helps in conditioning hair. When coupled in the LOC method, it works great in keeping sealing natural hair and keeping it moisturized.

Benefits of Peppermint Oil:
• Promotes Activities & Healthier Hair and Nails
• Helps relieve irritation of scalp and skin
• Promotes a soothing and relaxing effect on the body
• Helps reduce any infections of the fingernails

Benefits of Jamaican Black Castor Oil:
• Moisturizing
• Soothing and strengthening for hair, scalp and/or skin.
• Promotes Hair Growth

Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:
• Helps rejuvenate and revitalize dry, dull damaged hair
• Helps promote a youthful skin
• Helps control moisture and softness in skin & hair

Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
• Promotes the Health of Scalp, Skin & Hair
• Helps soothe dry, irritated skin & scalp
• Helps relieve/calm sensitivity of the scalp
• Enhances healthy & smooth cuticles

Products in this video:
My DNA Sulfate Free Shampoo - http://amzn.to/29EbuGW
My DNA Detangling Conditioner - http://amzn.to/29xYVZc
My DNA Moisturizing Hair Butter - http://amzn.to/29EbUg6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products