WASH and GO FAIL using Eden Bodyworks Pudding Souffle

WASH and GO FAIL using Eden Bodyworks Pudding Souffle DiscoveringNatural

In the past, I have tried different products and techniques in creating a wash and go on Type 4 hair. Sometimes I get fabulous results and other times not so superb. For all my wash and go escapades, please click HERE

This week, I decided to try these 2 products:
WASH and GO FAIL using Eden Bodyworks Pudding Souffle DiscoveringNatural

The Sarenzo Fall Pumpkin Avocado Leave-in Conditioner is a shea butter free product filled with many beneficial oils, while the Eden Bodyworks All Natural Pudding Souffle has shea butter in it.

Watch to see what happened when I tried to do a Wash and Go with these products. Watch below or click here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products