How to Cowash Cornrows on Natural Hair

 
 
Post from our Facebook page, DiscoveringNatural
Last night,  I cowashed my natural hair which is in a protective style cornrows using EdenBodyworks cleansing cowash.
 
How to do it:
STEP 1: Saturate hair with water
STEP 2: Apply cowash
STEP 3: Rinse thoroughly
STEP 4: Dry. I tied a T-Shirt on my hair, and then wrapped my hair with my microfiber Turbie Twist towel.
 
After hair has dried,  moisturize as usual. I used applied a liquid Leave-In by Belnouvo and massaged scalp with my DIY oil, and sealed with Kinky Tresses butter
Covered hair with a wig cap because it is very snug. You can use a scarf. This helps with any frizzing.
More tips on Discoveringnatural channel
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products