Fake Wash and Go feat. Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Collection

 
Fake Wash and Go feat. Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Collection

I was so excited to receive the Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea collection from 4CHairChicks. Even though it was not my wash day, I was too eager to try it. In the month of May, I have been doing Wash and Go, however, this month, I returned to my beloveth twistout styles.

Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Collection

Click here or Watch to see a demonstration




To start off my wash day, I used the All Natural Moisture Shampoo to cleanse my hair.

Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea All Natural Moisture Shampoo

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Polyquaternium-72, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol

This sulfate-free paraben-free shampoo had a ton of suds to it. Although it had a runny consistency, using just a little bit worked really well. Since I am not much of a shampoo gal, I found this sulfate free shampoo a bit drying to my hair. I had to use my Tresemme Natural conditioner to bring back the softness I was use to.

Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Hair Masque Treatment

After cleansing my hair, I used the Hair Masque Treatment to deep condition my hair. My hair felt really strong almost as if I was doing a protein treatment. This strength is truly what my hair needs right now. The product had a thick consistency and it glided over my hair nicely. I left this in my hair for 15 minutes.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Steareth-20, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium PCA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol


Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Hair Oil
 
 
When I had finished thoroughly rinsing off the hair masque, I applied some of the Hair Oil throughout my hair. This helped soften my hair and gave it a nice shine.
 
Ingredients
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance, (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
 
 

To create my twists, which was the base style for this Fake Wash and Go style, I used the Curl Defining Crème.

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Vegetable Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Steareth-20, Polyquaternium-7, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol

The no-frizz factor this crème gave my hair was amazing. Another factor was that my hair felt really soft and bouncy.
Rope Twist Natural Hair

 After some more fluffing and separating, my Fake Wash and Go was all done. Please watch the video above to see the technique I used to separate my hair;
 
 
 
 Have you ever used any of the products in this line? Share your experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer