Did I Get Heat Damage? | Wash Day Diary

Wash Day Natural Hair

First of all....

It's been a week since I blow dried my hair with the SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Blow Out Cream

Did I have heat damage?

 
 


As you can see, I did not. YEAH!!

Here are the steps I took for today's wash day:
  • Skipped Pre-poo because my hair was pretty oily
  • Shampooed with Elasta QP Crème Conditioning Shampoo, my first love shampoo
  • Protein Treatment with Aphogee Keratin 2 minute Reconstructor to rebuild any protein loss from blow drying my hair.
  • Did a moisturizing Deep Conditioning session with Obia Natural Babassu Deep Conditioner for 2 hours. I got busy with the girls.
  • After washing my hair, I applied my oil mix
  • Added moisture and shine with SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk
  • I put my hair into 8 chunky twists
Okay, let me just tell you that my hair felt a little different this wash day. Different... Good! It felt fully, stronger, and healthier. I don't know if it had anything to do with the blow dry, or with the amount of Keratin *protein* I have been putting in my hair lately. The last time my hair felt like this was when I was consistently using the Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner, also a protein treatment.

One thing, I will keep on doing my every two weeks at least Moisture-Protein treatments. My hair LOVES it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

How to Start Caring For Your Natural Hair