New Year, New Hair

Colored Natural Hair Flexirods

Happy New Year!! First...


Thank you all for your support in 2014. As the year draws to an end, I reflect on all we have learnt as a family and as members of the Natural hair community. We are hopeful that 2015 will bring more opportunities to share how to care for ...our hair and learn ways to make the journey easier.

Stay connected with us on YouTube DiscoveringNatural, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and on our Vlog channel, DNVlogsLife.
http://youtube.com/DiscoveringNatural
http://youtube.com/DNVlogsLife

 

This New Year, I was fortunate to do a collaboration with 5 other Natural Hair' Listas!! We decided to do a style that we have never done before. In my case, it was the style in the video below, a Twisted Flexirod with Ombre Temporary Hair Color. Can I just say, I am TEMPTED to color my hair?

 

Anyways, watch how I created this look and watch till the end to see how it looks like outside in natural light!!
 
 




How I maintain:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products