Natural Hair Bun with Flaxseed Gel



I've never been a big fan of gels until I met Flaxseed gel. My hair loves it, and so do I. It mixes well with all my existing products, so that is a plus.

To create this bun, I moisturized my hair with the Obia Natural Hair Care Curl Hydrating Spray. I got this when I went to the Nzuri Hair festival last December.

After that, I applied some of my oil to my hair, and moisturized even further with the SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk.

Then, generously added some gel to the top of my hair and my ends to create amazing ringlets.

Using a snappee hair tie, I pulled my hair into a low bun, similar to Big Sis's.

Tied my hair down for 5 mins... and that was it!


Here is my simple Flaxseed gel recipe:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?