Wash Day Diary: Getting Rid of the Ugly | October 23rd 2014


On my last wash day, I tried doing a roller set with Jane Carter Wrap and Roll. I have a hate-love relationship with this product. Anyways, after my epic fail at this style, which I now vouch NEVER EVER to do again, my hair was tangled, lost hair, almost did a Big Chop, just hair nightmare, I decided to rewash my hair because nothing I did could get rid of the dry tangled feeling.

I decided to cowash with the Eden Bodyworks All Natural Cleansing Cowash, my Boo.  Then, because it was 9:30pm and too late into the night, I did a quick 10 mins deep conditioning session with what was left of the SheaMoisture Purification Masque, #Empty. Rinse and did a cold water rinse.

Post Wash
- Applied oil mix to scalp for a massage.
- Before I went to wash my hair, I put the SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk, my leave in, in the fridge. I read somewhere that putting your leave in in the fridge will help close your cuticles. When I applied it, I most say, my hair felt smoother and different. Love it!! I will try it with the girls this weekend, during their wash day, #FingersCrossed

- Applied Oil over hair to complete the LCO method.
Twisted my hair and pinned around head for stretch. Not sure what am going to do to my hair this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?