Wash Day Diary: July 19th 2014 : I'm In LOVE!!




I'm in LOVE! with SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque

Yes! I said it.

Okay... now, today was Big Sis's wash day and I decided to try this hair masque on her hair. I felt confident that because of the promising ingredients, the product would work great for her hair. Well, this is the BOOM.com!! Do people still say that? LOL!

Anyways... I had to refreshen my hair and decided to try this on my hair.

Started off by co-washing my twists using Eden Bodyworks Cowash. After that, I applied this new SheaMoisture hair masque to my hair. My hair felt like B-U-T-T-E-R!  <<<FULL REVIEW coming soon, Click here to visit the channel and Subscribe if you have not so that you will get the review>>

SideNote: I did not do my Black Tea Rinse this time because I was testing a new product. However, shedding was still minimal.

I covered my hair with 2 plastic bags, my turbie twist, and a knitted hat to generate as much body heat as possible. Method 1 of using this product.  After 30 mins, I rinsed off.  Hair still felt like B-U-T-T-E-R and I noticed I did not have as much shrinkage as I did. The shine in my hair was GREAT!.
I also LOVED the smell, of course...since I have been using the SheaMoisture SuperFruit Body Wash for over 3 months now. Same smell.

I did my usual post-wash routine:
- Apply Oil mix to hair that is not towel dried ... water was just squeezed out.
- Apply Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
- Twist hair and pin around head.

Plan for tomorrow: Head over to Ulta and STOCK UP ON THIS PRODUCT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products