Wash Day Diary: June 24th 2014: Summer is HERE

Natural Hair Shrinkage
I have 75% shrinkage!! How much shrinkage do you have?


Summer is here and my hair knows that!! Usually, I can go at most 3 days before I moisturize my hair and a week or even 10 days before I wash my hair.  Oh no!! Now I can't! I remember this same thing happening last summer. I had to co-wash in the middle of the week. I guess my hair just got the memo that ...

All I did to refresh my hair was:
One thing I know about my hair is that, even with the dry spells, it prefers summer to winter. It thrives in the summer. My ends always act better in the summer. As long as I moisturize daily, my hair is okay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products