Good Bye Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner!


Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner has served us well all these years! I remember the first time I used it... the slip was INCREDIBLE. The price AMAZING!! $2.99

 I'm sure you are wondering why am I no longer using it? Well...after much research I have decided to stop using any products that contain Parabens.

What are Parabens?
"any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry." ~Google
They stop fungus, bacteria and other microbes from growing in your beauty products. 
 
Why did I decide to go Paraben?
About 99% of my hair and cosmetic products are paraben-free, so for me this was an easy choice. There has been so many speculations that parabens are linked to Cancer, and I do not want to take any chances...short and simple answer.
 
What will I be using as an Alternative?
As an alternative, I will be using the Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner. I already have this in my arsenal of products and I already know how well my hair loves this product.


Do you use Paraben-Free products? Which ones do you use?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?