Welcome SPRING!!

 
 
Spring is finally here. In some parts of the world, it might be a different season, but in the US, today is officially the first day of spring. When I think of Spring, I think of flowers, and everything beautiful and also the newness of life!
 
However, this week has been quite strange. Yes, I am going to plant new flowers, but I got bitten by the #SpringCleaning bug!  I started off with doing some major storage shopping to start off my organization palava. "Problems"
 

I have a video coming up soon on GREAT tips on organizing your children's closet so that it is easy for them to sort and hang up their own clothes in a tidy manner. Subscribe to DNVlogsLife to get this video when I publish it.

 This weekend, I look forward to organizing other parts of the house, planting flowers, and mulching.

In terms of my #naturalHair, I am going to start to incorporate midweek cowashing in twists.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=604f1Z29be8)

I'm thinking of trying out roller-set and maybe doing a blowout, if I don't chicken out). Apart from that, nothing else.

What are your plans for Spring? Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?