A Day at the Beach and Some Seafood

We had so much fun at the beach on our second day of vacation. It was wonderful to wake up to a beautiful sunrise. Every day I have an opportunity to see a new sunrise, I thank God for my many blessings. For my husband, my girls, and my extended family and friends.

The girls had so much fun picking sea shells by the shore. Big Sis wanted to take all the shells! LOL! The seagulls were SUPER friendly. If you are holding a bag, they assume you want to feed them. Lil Sis was scared of them.

                           Click here to watch to find out if Seagulls attack.


After some sightseeing on Pensacola Beach, we had dinner at Flounders Chowder House, a great seafood restaurant. The food was nice, the portions were huge!! Lawd! I could only eat a 1/4 of my meal. If you ever visit Pensacola Beach, stop on over at Flounder's for a great meal.
 
As beautiful as the sunrise was, the sunset was spectacular! I wish I could bottle it up, but since I can't, hope you enjoy the view!

More videos:
Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4pp5J77Cg0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?