One Year Length Check Natural Hair


In this past one year, I have trimmed twice. The first trim was one that I was quite hesitant about. I guess it was the case of newly natural. But thinking back now, this trim was REALLY needed.



The second trim was more like a dusting. What is dusting?

A dusting is where a very small amount of hair is trimmed off the ends of the hair.  So little is removed that it looks like fine dust on the floor. Ends can be dusted to remove splits before they become out of control. 
(Source: http://www.curlynikki.com/2012/10/the-art-of-dusting-trimming-natural-hair.html)


I struggled with dry ends and bushy ends but once I found out what was really going on with my hair, I realized that something can be done regarding bushy ends.

Now...onto the length check...

Do you do length checks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?