Tea Tree Oil and Grapeseed Oil, my new #BFF


One thing about my hair is that it loves to be washed once a week. When this does not happen, she gets angry and causes a bit of discomfort. I knew that this week, my wash day would have to wait till Thursday, so I was ready for all that nonsense she pulls.

Just on schedule, on Day 6, the itchiness started. Now I am also trying to train my hair to go at least 2 weeks before washing. Why? In June, I planning on getting twists done with Marley hair and since I want it to last for at most a month, I can't be washing my hair every week.

When the itchiness started, I got my tea tree oil, put two drops on a cotton swap and applied it to the areas that was itchy; the front part of my hair. Also, I notice a little flakiness and dry scalp. The tea tree oil got rid of that. YEAH!

Next was the shine. I have had grapeseed oil in my stash for a while.  I saw a YouTube video earlier in the week, where the lady used this oil for shine, I decided to try it on Lil Sis.  I used LOC method to moisturize her hair. (Water, Grapeseed Oil, SheaMoisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Growth Milk)
 
 
 
It made her hair shiny and it was silky to the touch. I decided to try it on my hair and got the same results. DOUBLE YEAH!!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?