Wash Day Braid It Up (April 2nd)



It's that time again! Wash day! Have I ever told y'all that I LOVE WASH DAY?

Well, I do!

With the thought of starting the month off with clean hair...I decided to do a Bentonite Clay treatment to cleanse my hair. After doing the treatment, I co-washed my hair with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Invigorating Conditioner.  I deep conditioned my hair for an hour with Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner.

After DC, I cool and seal and then rinsed my hair with Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner.
I had lots of shrinkage!



But my curls were putting!! LOL!
I moisturized my hair with my leave-in conditioner, Giovanni Direct Leave In, and then did a oil massage. I was not sure how to style my hair, but I wanted it well moisturized, so I decided to use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Eco Styler Gel Argan Oil, and then seal my ends with Whipped Shea Butter.

Then I did chunky braids pinups.
Well... I did not like how they looked, so I decided to just do smaller braids and twist the ends.


That's it, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

How to Start Caring For Your Natural Hair