Healthy Eating: #GreenSmoothie Challange - Week One.

Day 1: Celerade
Ingredients: 1 Apple, 1 lemon (3 tbsps. liquid), 2 celery stalks.

My Thoughts: Surprisingly, it tastes more like lemon. I am not a huge fan of celery so it was nice that the lemon overpowered the taste


Day 2-4: Sweet Kale
Ingredients: Watch the video above

My Thoughts: This is a sweet smoothie that is a hit with the entire family...and friends.


Day 5: Tropical Green

Ingredients:  Kale, banana, Orange, apple, mango, strawberry, blueberries, lemon, flaxseed

My Thoughts: Smooth and Sweet but not overly sweet.


Day 6: Apple Blossom
 
 Ingredients: 3 leaves of collard greens, 1 Apple, 3 tbsps of lime juice, 1 tbsps of flaxseed,  water

My Thoughts: Tart and Chewy. 30 mins after drinking this I had a huge burst of energy!! I felt as if I could run a marathon.
.

Day 7: Tangelo Love


Ingredients: 1 leaf of fresh collard green 2 tangerines 1 red apple 1 lemon 1 banana Blueberries 1 tbsp of flaxseed

My Thoughts: Sweet with a light tart aftertaste


Watch out for next week's Week 2 smoothies. Have you drank your smoothie TODAY?

Check put simplegreensmoothies.com for more info.

Comments

  1. These are great recipes. I may try a few of these. Thanks for sharing!. Take care.

    Zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know what you think when you try them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer