Side Bantu Knots Out


All this week, I have been loving Bantu Knots out styles!  So, I decided to modify it a little bit for church.

Wash Process:
  • Pre Poo using Amla + Brahmi Hot Oil Treatment for 2 hrs.
  • Co-Wash  with Tresemme Naturals Condition (Aloe Vera + Avocado). After I co-washed I noticed some whitish brown residue in my hair. I was like...Argh! Come to find out that it was from my pre-poo. I skipped the step to strain the Amla and Brahmi mixture.  Never again!!
  • Deep Conditioner  with Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque.
My hair felt soft, untangled and ... clean.
Still doing the Curly Girl Method...see my curls..yeah!

Styling Process:

I applied some Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner to my hair, and a mixture of castor oil, almond oil, and jojoba oil to my scalp and my ends. 

  • Sectioned into 4 sections
  • Created about 4 bantu knots on the front left quadrant using Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.
  • Stating with the back left and half right quadrant, create a ponytail at the crown of the head.  Slick the sides of the ponytail with some EcoStyler Argan gel. 
  • Divide ponytail into two parts and create two bantu knots
  • Repeat the previous two steps with the remaining half right quadrant and half of the front right quadrant
  • Repeat again with the remaining half of the front right quadrant
Tie a scarf on the slicked area.

In the morning, I undid all the bantu knots but did not seperate them.

How did you style your hair for the day?

Comments

  1. Thanks for following me , I follow back

    http://beautifull-hair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer