Product Review: Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner


What is Generic Paul Mitchell Leave In Conditioner?
This is a leave in conditioner that can be used to balance and moisturize your hair.  It compares to the Paul Mitchell The Conditioner. This product is sold only at Sally's
Benefits:
  • Smoothes and detangles hair
  • Adds moisture to hair
  • Strengthens hair strands 
  • Enhances shine
 Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Wheatgermamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

My opinion:
 I like how this product makes my hair feel. I use it on damp hair and it gives my hair a soft feeling. The first time I used this product, I did not rub my palms together prior to appling it and this made my hair feel a bit dry.  The smell of the product is okay.  Not too over powering... kind of subdued. When paired with Eco styler gel, it does not leave whitish balls on the hair, however, my transitioning hair does not like this combination. When I pair it with Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie, my hair remains soft and moisturized. I also used this product to refresh my curls after wearing a wash and go for a couple of days.
Conditioner + Eco Styler Gel (Krystal)

Conditioner + Shea Moisture Curl Enhanced Smoothie
Refreshed Curls: Conditioner + Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?