Friday Fun: The Kids are Watching...

Today, I was banding my older daughter's hair and wasn't paying much attention to my younger daughter, who was playing with her dolls and stuffed dog.  When I finished what I was doing, I looked at the stuffed dog...and this is what I saw:


On other news... the protective styling challenge on Beads, Braids, and Beyond ended yesterday. My daughter gained about an inch and a half in a month. I was very happy with that but even more happy with the health of her hair. It was fuller, stronger, and richer! This prompted me to do a summer-long protective styling challenge of my own.  I plan to african thread her hair all summer, from June 2nd to August 20th. I will be sharing her progress on the blog, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products