Product Review: Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1


What is Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1?

This is a hair product that promises to Moisturizes, Strengthens, Defines Curls, Softens Hair, Add Shine, Enhances Growth, For Healthy Braids, Heals Scalp, Relieves, Chemical Burns, Non-Greasy, No Drip, Prevents Itching & Dandruff, Increase Body, Thermal Protection.


Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polysorbate-60, Triethanolamine, Acetimide AME, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Menthol, Panthenol DL, Jojoba Oil, Anjelica Root Extract, Articum Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Mistletoe Extract, Nettle Extract, Oatmeal Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothizolinone, Fragrance

 
How I used this product

Although I try to stay away from 'cones and mineral oil, I decided to revisit the product again.  I used it as a leave-in after my deep conditioning and also as a styler for my cornrow and twists style. The only thing I didn't like about this product was the ingredients.  Apart from that, I totally loved it. It was light to the touch, the scent was pleasant, and it did do what it said it would do. It moisturized my hair without any oily aftermath.  It also helped with my dry scalp and itchness.  I did not get any product build up from this product, so this is a plus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

My Current Skincare Products

Can Hair Porosity Change?