Friday Fun: Save Water while Washing your Hair

This Sunday, April 22nd 2012, is Earth day.

According to Wikipedia, Earth Day is a day early each year on which events are held worldwide to increase awareness and appreciation of the Earth's natural environment.

I have been thinking of ways to save water during my weekly washing of my hair.  Since I chickened out and could not keep my cornrows for more than 10 days, what better time to try out this shampoo technique.

Here is a YouTube video of how to wash your hair with less water. This is not me... =)


To rinse off, you can fill a bucket with water, and use a small bowl/cup to pour the water onto your head.  This was how my mother washed my hair when I was a little girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?