Refreshing my Two Strands Twists with a new look

I have had my Two Strands Twists Updo for about a week now. I decided to refresh the look with a new style: Criss Cross Twists Updo



Styling Process:
  • Spritz hair with mixture of Aloe Vera Juice and water.
  • Retwist each twist with Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.
    • I have never used this product before but saw that it was in my checkout bag from the beauty shop.  I liked that this curl sealer, which is also a leave in conditioner, was not sticky, did not have a weird smell, and it gave my twists a nice shine. 
    • The package for Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer says:
      Curl Sealer: A light, alcohol-free, Conditioning hydrating gel. Stops frizz, adds moisture, defines, shapes and seals in any size or texture of curl. Dries soft and adds shine with no flaking.
  • To create the criss cross, I started with the bangs area, gathered those twists, and retwisted them and flipped to my middle cross area
  • Then gather a row of twists from the right side, overlap at the middle of head, and then gather row of twists from left side and do the same.Secure with bobby pins.
  • Repeat last action, until you get to the back of the head. Take the twists at the back of the head, and flip onto the middle part.  Secure with bobby pins.


Aerial View


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer