Making a Bad hair day a Good hair day

I know you've all been there.  You do a style and it does not look like what it was suppose to. 
     ARGH!!!

Well, that happened today. I had twisted my hair and hoped the curls will come popping out! But oh, no! My hair had something totally different it wanted to do. It decided to puff out! not... small friendly puff... The kind of puff that makes you want to just put a hat on it and call it a day.  Instead of giving in to the urge of wearing my Fedora hat, I decided to do something low maintenance.

  ....A bun

yeah, I know.. I know.. boring...

So here it is... short and simple. 

Styling process...
  • Spritz hair with water, paying attention to roots
  • Apply my oil mix; coconut, jojoba, vitamin E, castor oil, almond oil, grapeseed oil, and BB growth oil
  • Apply Jamaican Black Castor oil to edges
  • Use a generous amount of Eco Styler gel on the front part to tame the frizz.
  • With a soft brush, smoothen hair into a low bun.
  • Secure with an ouchless hair tie
  • Take the end of hair and use your fingers to tuck underneath the hair tie.  Secure with bobby pins, if necessary
  • Of course, don't forget the hair accessories.
Results...




Try out this Crossiant bun style.  Easy and fast ---->


What do you do to your hair when you have a bad hair day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?