Wash day after 18 days

January 18th, 2012

So, I have had my hair in cornrows for about 18 days now. I was pushing for 21 days but I just wanted to do something different. It was not itching and neither did it looked dry.
After taking out the cornrow, I did notice some dry patches.

Pre poo with Suave professional - sleek condition + EVOO + Grape seed oil (for moisturized purpose) for 1 hr

Washed in 4 sections with Creme of Nature

DC with Silk Elements - luxury conditioner, ORS hair mayonnaise, BB growth oil for 1 hr

Wash off

Apply mixture of grape seed oil, almond oil, tree tea oil, coconut oil, vitamin E and jojoba oil.
Style with Cantu Shea butter leave in.

I had more tangled up hair since my hair has not wash my hair for a while.  Normally, I wash every 7-10 days. Not going to push it this long again. =(.
You can see my curl pattern coming in. Picture shown is from my front bangs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?