Am I becoming a Product Junkie (PJ)?

December 26th 2011

Today, I decided to go to Sally's to buy some hair products and other accessories with the gift card hubby gave me. Yeah! After that, I went to the BSS to get other items that I couldn't find at Sally's. I always thought Sally's was more expensive than BSS. Guess I was a little wrong.

What did I buy


Accessories:
2 Kids satin bonnets for the girls (BSS)
1 adult satin bonnet for myself (Sally's)
Processing caps for DC (Sally's)
Black bobby pins (Sally's)
Pink and white Hair clips for the girls (BSS)
Goody Ouchless headbands (BL)


Hair Products:
Wild Growth Hair Oil (Sally's)
100% pure coconut oil (found at an Indo-Pak store nearby)
Cantu Shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream (Target)
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (Target)
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque (Target)

Oh.. yeah Hubby picked up Suave shampoo Almond and Shea butter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?